Some of you might know already, I’m in Alice Springs for the month of October. So, if you have been hanging out for that one-on-one session with me in person, now is the time to call and make a booking.
But there is even better news.
At the end of the month we will run another constellation workshop at Honeymoon Gap!
- Feel stuck?
- Need solutions to stubborn problems?
- Have a vision or a goal and don’t know how to get there?
- Sense a lack of respect in your workplace or family?
- Dissatisfied with your career?
- Drawn toward depression, reckless behaviour or repeated accidents?
- Tired of being held back by lack of confidence or limiting beliefs?
Want to ‘get the magic back’?
Time to get unstuck! There are solutions within your reach – discrete, personal, straight to the point, and above all, effective.
Come and join the Systemic and Family Constellations workshop
At Honeymoon Gap, Bullen Road, White Gums
Saturday, 31 October, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Introduction Evening this time at the IAD Library, South Terrace, Car park next to Quest
Friday, 30 October, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Here is a video with testimonials from previous participants (you might find yourself in it). Sorry for the low volume. It was I did, but your messages were just so powerful, so I couldn’t resist sharing it.
For more information and to book go to:
I look forward to welcoming you to another powerful and deep experience.